Intern in Legal M&A
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
в наших людей.
PwC Russia is looking for intern in Legal M&A team.
Selected candidate will be offered the paid internship and will be part of successful multinational business.
PwC provides industry-focused assurance, financial, tax, legal and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 180,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
- Consulting of Russian and foreign clients on various legal issues of civil, corporate, commercial and other laws;
- Conducting legal researches; analyzing court practice;
- Conducting legal due diligence of companies;
- M&A and restructuring transaction support;
- Preparation of memo, reports, proposals and other project-related documentation;
- Drafting and reviewing corporate and documents (charters, SPAs, SHAs etc.).
- Communication with notary, registrar and state authorities.
- Graduate 2020-2021 (attendance: full-time basis, private law specialization; high grades);
- Perfect knowledge of civil and corporate laws;
- Advanced level of English;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills and motivation for development in legal M&A consulting;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a multitasking regime.